The durability of resin porch swing material is better than wood, plywood or plastic material, and is best for your garden, patio or lawn. Browse for the best outdoor resin porch swing right now!
Our Resin Outdoor Swings Recommendation
- Antique Brown
- Brown Wrought Iron Frame
- Premium outdoor wicker resin design
What is resin?
Why is this a good material for a porch swing?
What are three qualities that make a resin porch swing a good option?
Of course, there may be many other reasons why you’re interested in choosing resin for your porch swing needs. Resin is a durable substance that can be made from plants, but it may also be manmade, depending on the type. If you’re looking for a good solution for your porch swing, resin may be the way to go.
In this article, we’ll introduce you to five beautiful resin porch swings you may want to pick from when looking for the right choice for your porch. These swings are all well-made and durable, and they’re sure to add a lot of personality and charm to any porch or patio.
Depending on the style you want, you may want to choose one look more than another. However, no matter what your preferences may be, you’re sure to love the choices we’ve picked out for you below.
So what are you waiting for? Let’s go shopping for a new resin porch swing right away!
Resin Outdoor Swing #1. International Caravan Lisbon Loveseat Porch Swing
The International Caravan Lisbon Loveseat Porch Swing features a wrought iron frame with lots of elegant but simple accents and a resin wicker back and seat for comfort. The swing comes in either brown or black so you can find the option that works best for your sense of style and home décor.
- This swing features UV protection and is designed to keep its color even when it’s used in direct sunlight.
- The swing is easy to put together.
- Some customers feel the seat is too small for two adults to share comfortably.
- The swing may arrive missing some hardware or with some aesthetic damage.
Resin Outdoor Swing #2. International Caravan Resin Wicker Loveseat Swing
Try the International Caravan Resin Wicker Loveseat Swing for a romantic and classic take on the resin wicker swing. This product features a deep loveseat design that looks like it belongs in an English countryside garden. Available in a delicate white finish, this swing will add a lot of beauty to any porch.
- The swing features a durable steel frame underneath the resin exterior to help it last even longer.
- This beautiful swing is very unique aesthetically.
- You will need to purchase cushions and pillows, as the resin outdoor swing doesn’t come with nay.
- Some customers feel this swing is not very sturdy.
Resin Outdoor Swing #3. Coral Coast Soho Wicker Porch Swing
If you want a resin swing with a slightly different look than many of the others on the market, check out the Coral Coast Soho Wicker Porch Swing . This product has a more modern and contemporary design with a streamlined look that’s perfect for porches in need of a little class.
- This dark brown swing comes with an included neutral beige cushion so it’s ready to match your furniture.
- This swing can hold up to 450 pounds of weight when mounted correctly.
- Some products may arrive discolored or damaged on arrival, although this is not common.
- The swing may be uncomfortable for some taller customers.
Resin Outdoor Swing #4. Pemberley Row Honey Wicker Porch Swing
Enjoy a comfortable and breezy swing design with the Pemberley Row Honey Wicker Porch Swing . This product is a traditional-style resin wicker swing seat with an included brown cushion that’s sure to match almost any styles you might have going on with your porch or patio.
- This product is spacious enough for two people to have plenty of elbow room when sharing it.
- The product is easy to keep clean by just hosing it down when it’s dirty.
- The chains included with this swing are very short.
- The swing may arrive missing some hardware in rare instances.
Resin Outdoor Swing #5. Jeco Wicker Porch Swing
The Jeco Wicker Porch Swing is a cute resin wicker swing with a timeless design. This beach-style swing comes in four different unique color combinations and is built around a steel frame to keep it extra durable and long lasting, too. This swing is sure to quickly become a great addition to any porch or patio.
- This product is very breathable and lightweight, and it includes a more breathable lower back panel on the seat back too.
- This product is easy to hang with or without assistance.
- Customers cannot choose the color of the pillows that come with this product.
- It may be difficult to find a replacement cushion for this swing size.
What’s so great about Resin Outdoor Patio Seating?
- Resin is long-lasting. It may hold up better to weather and the elements than wood or metal, as it won’t rust and won’t develop rot. It is also resistant to sun damage and doesn’t fade badly like plastic often does.
- Resin is easy to keep clean. Since resin is usually used for wicker, it’s easy to clean these swings by just hosing them down and letting them drip-dry in most situations. And since there are breathable holes in the resin outdoor swings, they’re less likely to build up mildew.
- Resin is comfortable. Sitting on a resin swing is more comfortable than sitting on something hard like metal. They can also be much more ergonomically designed, depending on the style of the resin outdoor swing in question.
Get a Resin Porch Swing Today
How good is resin for holding up to moisture? Can you do anything to make it last even longer? These swings are usually great at resisting moisture buildup as well as mold and mildew. However, you can take some steps to ensure they last even longer against moisture. Here are a few suggestions:
- Take your swing down and store it during times of the year when you know there’s going to be a lot more moisture. For example, if you live in a place where hurricanes or long rainy seasons are common, be prepared to store the resin outdoor swing during this time, or to take it down quickly if bad weather is approaching. Take the resin outdoor swing down and store it during snow if possible, too.
- Dry the resin outdoor swing off with a towel after cleaning instead of letting it drip-dry. If it’s very hot outside and the resin outdoor swing will dry in just a few minutes, this may not be necessary. However, if it’s not, you may want to dry it off yourself so it doesn’t retain moisture.
- Consider sealing the resin outdoor swing with a resin-safe sealant. This may not always be a requirement, but it could be, depending on the moisture situation where you live. You might want to check the information that comes with your specific swing to see if anything like this is recommended.
There are many ways you can take good care of your resin swing to prevent it from becoming too damaged over time by the weather. By practicing these habits, you’ll be able to ensure a longer lifespan for your new favorite piece of home décor. Don’t forget to look up some other tips for taking care of your resin furniture, too, so you can see what to do (and what not to do) depending on the weather as it changes throughout the year.
Last update on 2022-05-19 at 14:50 Product prices and availability are accurate as of the date/time indicated and are subject to change. Any price and availability information displayed on [relevant Amazon Site(s), as applicable] at the time of purchase will apply to the purchase of this product. CERTAIN CONTENT THAT APPEARS ON THIS SITE, COMES FROM AMAZON. THIS CONTENT IS PROVIDED ‘AS IS’ AND IS SUBJECT TO CHANGE OR REMOVAL AT ANY TIME.