Our Choice Recommendation
- Antique Brown
- Brown Wrought Iron Frame
- Premium outdoor wicker resin design
How to Choose The Perfect Resin Swing
When choosing patio furniture, many people forget about the option of a resin swing. Resin swings can add an elegant touch to any patio or porch, and they are also very comfortable to relax in. Here are a few tips on how to choose the perfect resin swing for your home.
- Order your swing from a reputable online store or shop to ensure the best result and service. Consider whether you’d prefer delivery or pickup – many stores offer both options. Businesses that offer free shipping and installation are often the best choice. Check for sales or additional discounts that may be available. Many stores offer special deals on resin swings at times.
- Check the material of the swing to ensure it is durable and long-lasting; plastic is also a great option.
- Choose the size of the swing. They definitely come in different sizes, so it is important to choose one that will fit well in the space you have available. If you want a swing for two people, make sure to choose one that is big enough to accommodate 2 persons outdoors.
- Finally, consider whether you want them hanging or freestanding. These types of swings can either be hung from a porch ceiling or they can be freestanding. If you have a large enough porch, a hanging choice would be great. Otherwise, a freestanding swing would work well too.
These tips will give you a good idea of exactly what you’re dealing with. Once you’ve made your selection, take a closer look at each swing, paying attention to detail and overall attractiveness. With a little bit of research, you’re sure to find the perfect wicker swing for your home!
Option #1. International Caravan Lisbon Loveseat
The International Caravan Lisbon Loveseat features a wrought iron frame with lots of elegant but simple accents and a back and seat for comfort. The swing comes in either brown or black so you can find the option that works best for your sense of style and home décor.
- Features UV protection and is designed to keep its color even when it’s used in direct sunlight.
- Easy to put together.
- Some customers feel the seat is too small for two adults to share comfortably.
- May arrive missing some hardware or with some aesthetic damage.
Option #2. International Caravan Loveseat
Try the International Caravan Loveseat for a romantic and classic take. This product features a deep loveseat design that looks like it belongs in an English countryside garden. Available in a delicate white finish, this swing will add a lot of beauty to any porch.
- Features a durable steel frame underneath the resin exterior to help it last even longer.
- This beautiful offer is very unique aesthetically.
- You will need to purchase cushions and pillows, as it doesn’t come with nay.
- Some customers feel this choice is not very sturdy.
Option #3. Coral Coast Soho Wicker
If you want something with a slightly different look than many of the others on the market, check out the Coral Coast Soho Wicker . This product has a more modern and contemporary design with a streamlined look that’s perfect for porches in need of a little class.
- This dark brown option comes with an included neutral beige cushion so it’s ready to match your furniture.
- Can hold up to 450 pounds of weight when mounted correctly.
- May arrive discolored or damaged on arrival, although this is not common.
- May be uncomfortable for some taller customers.
Option #4. Pemberley Row Honey Wicker
Enjoy a comfortable and breezy design with the Pemberley Row Honey Wicker . This product is a traditional-style seat with an included brown cushion that’s sure to match almost any styles you might have going on with your porch or patio.
- Spacious enough for two people to have plenty of elbow room when sharing it.
- Easy to keep clean by just hosing it down when it’s dirty.
- The chains included are very short.
- May arrive missing some hardware in rare instances.
Option #5. Jeco Wicker
The Jeco Wicker is a cute choice with a timeless design. This beach-style option comes in four different unique color combinations and is built around a steel frame to keep it extra durable and long lasting, too. It’s sure to quickly become a great addition to any porch or patio.
- Very breathable and lightweight, and it includes a more breathable lower back panel on the seat back too.
- Easy to hang with or without assistance.
- Customers cannot choose the color of the pillows that come with this product.
- It may be difficult to find a replacement cushion for this seat size.
What’s so great about Resin Outdoor Patio Seating?
- It’s long-lasting. It may hold up better to weather and the elements than wood or metal, as it won’t rust and won’t develop rot. It is also resistant to sun damage and doesn’t fade badly like plastic often does.
- It’s easy to keep clean. Since resin is usually used for wicker, it’s easy to clean these swings by just hosing them down and letting them drip-dry in most situations. And since there are breathable holes, they’re less likely to build up mildew.
- It’s comfortable. Sitting on a resin swing is more comfortable than sitting on something hard like metal. They can also be much more ergonomically designed, depending on the style in question.
Get Your Very Own Swing Today
How good is resin for holding up to moisture? Can you do anything to make it last even longer? These swings are usually great at resisting moisture buildup as well as mold and mildew. However, you can take some steps to ensure they last even longer against moisture. Here are a few suggestions:
- Take your swing down and store it during times of the year when you know there’s going to be a lot more moisture. For example, if you live in a place where hurricanes or long rainy seasons are common, be prepared to store it during this time, or to take it down quickly if bad weather is approaching. Store it during snow if possible, too.
- Dry the swing off with a towel after cleaning instead of letting it drip-dry. If it’s very hot outside and it will dry in just a few minutes, this may not be necessary. However, if it’s not, you may want to dry it off yourself so it doesn’t retain moisture.
- Consider sealing it with a resin-safe sealant. This may not always be a requirement, but it could be, depending on the moisture situation where you live. You might want to check the information that comes with your specific product to see if anything like this is recommended.
There are many ways you can take good care of your resin swing to prevent it from becoming too damaged over time by the weather. By practicing these habits, you’ll be able to ensure a longer lifespan for your new favorite piece of home décor. Don’t forget to look up some other tips for taking care of your resin furniture, too, so you can see what to do (and what not to do) depending on the weather as it changes throughout the year.
Last update on 2022-11-22 at 06:15 Product prices and availability are accurate as of the date/time indicated and are subject to change. Any price and availability information displayed on [relevant Amazon Site(s), as applicable] at the time of purchase will apply to the purchase of this product. CERTAIN CONTENT THAT APPEARS ON THIS SITE, COMES FROM AMAZON. THIS CONTENT IS PROVIDED ‘AS IS’ AND IS SUBJECT TO CHANGE OR REMOVAL AT ANY TIME.