Costzon Patio Swing, All-Weather Porch Swing w/ Safety Belt, 2 Seats Outdoor Lounge Chair Hammock w/ Removable Canopy, Outdoor...
- 👍Sturdy Structure with Non-slip Fee: The...
- ✨Considerate Safety Seat Belts: Designed...
- 🎁Removable & Adjustable Sun-protective...
This Costzon offering is 46 x 31 x 46 inches in size and weighs 20.9 pounds. It’s made of iron and 210D Oxford Cloth and comes in a Blue Puppy pattern. It can now be constructed fast and easily thanks to improved instructions from previous versions. See our full review below.
See Our Review Selection:
A porch bench made for children is usually different from an adult’s in several ways. They are much smaller than adult variations, and they are built to only hold the weight of a child up to a certain age. They are usually made of metal or plastic, and they may or may not have a canopy on top of them as well.
Children’s porch swings usually come in bright, vivid colors that have characters or animals printed on them. They look like toys visually instead of like a real piece of furniture, and they’re intended to be fairly portable as well. These products are not really meant for long-term use over many years.
Read on to compare a couple of great child’s porch bench options for your toddlers!
How to choose the ideal children’s bench for garden?
To choose the ideal children’s bench for deck, you should shop around and compare different items. You can find swings in many different stores, both online and offline. Sometimes it is even possible to find good deals on shipping or delivery. However, you should always check the return policy before ordering, in case you need to return the product. When choosing a garden bench for children, it is important to consider the size and weight of the child. You should also think about whether you want a bench or a chair with a canopy. If you are not sure which one to choose, you can always ask a question in the store or online.
Choosing a great toddlers deck bench chair children enjoy won’t be as hard as you think. First, consider what kind of garden bench you need – do you want a bench with bench canopy, or a standard free-standing one? If you have a baby, then you’ll need a chair with a canopy which provides UV protection; if you have older children, then a bench-style bench may be more attractive to them.
Once you’ve decided on the type of bench, you need to measure the area where it will be placed. If you have a small garden, search for a compact bench with just enough room for two toddlers; if you have a large deck, then you may want to consider an open yard toddlers garden bench bench with canopy. Finally, think about how many people will be using the bench – if it’s just for two people, then a 2 person bench bench with canopy should suffice; if you have a large family, then you may need to opt for a bigger bench style bench, perhaps a brand with metal tubular construction as well in order to ensure stability.
Our Choice Recommendation: Costzon
|Costzon Patio Swing, All-Weather Porch Swing w/ Safety Belt, 2 Seats Outdoor Lounge Chair Hammock w/...|
|BRAND / MANUFACTURER:||Costzon|
|COLOR VARIANT:||Puppy Pattern, Blue|
|DIMENSIONS:||46 X 31 X 46 Inches|
|MAX WEIGHT CAPACITY:||176 Pounds|
|NUMBER OF SEATS:||2|
|PRODUCT WEIGHT:||20.9 Pounds|
The Costzon is a cute and cozy toddlers’ porch lounge that comes in a bright blue color. This offer features cartoon Dalmatians printed on the back of the lounge and includes a spacious canopy to protect your children from exposure to UV rays while they sit and bench. The product has a traditional canopy shape and style but keeps the mechanism up high so little fingers are less likely to get caught while in motion. This product is easy for children to push with their own feet while sitting in it, or to be pushed if they aren’t quite big enough yet to do it themselves. It also seems like the manufacturer has been listening to feedback and has improved the assembly instructions from previous versions.
The bench chair is appropriate for use by a deck, on a porch, in the backyard, etc. and little toddlers will find the dog pattern design to be lovely and inviting. Whether you place this bench indoors or outside, it will provide you and your children with countless hours of enjoyable leisure time. It has a double lounge design, strong weight capability, and robust construction. Children can undoubtedly find protection from the sun on a hot summer day thanks to the adjustable canopy’s cool shade that is provided by a handy knob. Two-seater lounge belts are available and are made with safety in mind. Since the frame is constructed of metal tube, which is solid and robust, there is little reason to be concerned about them accidentally sliding off.
The best age range for this bench is probably children between the ages of 2 and 7, as it is not as strong as I had thought. As long as they aren’t acting too crazily, smaller 9 and 11-year-olds may play on it without a problem as well. None the less, it has also been exposed to sprinklers on the yard and garden, 100° or higher temperatures in the heat, and chilly showers. Overall, it seems like a sturdy enough option.
- Small enough to fit indoors easily if you prefer to use it in your child’s playroom or want to bring it inside after a day of open air play.
- The product is made of hollow metal tubes that are durable enough to stay together while it’s in use but lightweight enough for parents and caregivers to move it around as needed.
- Features a built-in seatbelt so you can use it with younger toddlers who may not sit still or be able to sit upright long enough, as well.
What We Liked
- We like the UV protection. The fabric used in the production of the canopy is oxford cloth, which is durable and thick enough to provide some UV safety for your children. As long as they are seated under the canopy, your toddlers should be comfortable and safe from the sun’s rays.
What Could Be Improved
- Other than the aforementioned added stability for older toddlers, we feel that the biggest improvement to this would be to provide other color and pattern options. The blue puppy pattern may not work for all children, and some parents may prefer to pick something a little more neutral to fit in with their backyard décor as well. A ladybug option has also been added as an option, but this is pretty much identical to other products on the market.
- Very easy to keep clean and can be either hosed off or wiped down in most instances.
- Durable and holds up to plenty of use from toddlers over several months or even a couple of years.
- This product is only safe for children from ages 3 to 5, so it may not get as much use as some others on the market could.
- It may be difficult or even impossible to find replacement parts if anything should break on it.
Option #2: Joymor
|JOYMOR Kids Patio Swing, Upgraded 2-Seats Toddler Porch Swing Glider with Adjustable Canopy and...||33 Reviews|
|BRAND / MANUFACTURER:||Joymor|
|DIMENSIONS:||45″ L x 30″ W x 43″ H|
|MAX WEIGHT CAPACITY:||176 Pounds|
|NUMBER OF SEATS:||2|
This Joymor option is a cute and colorful option for any child who wants a place to sit and enjoy the great outdoors along with the rest of the family. The bench-style lounge comes with its own small frame stand and includes enough room for two children to sit side-by-side at the same time. It also features a built-in canopy roof so your child can be protected from the sun’s rays while swinging. It’s designed to work at a speed that is safe for little ones to enjoy without going too high or too fast.
Children between the ages of three and five can use this bench with a ladybug motif. The UV-resistant canopy is more effective in shielding your youngster from sunburn-causing UV radiation. The 600d oxford cloth used for the bench and chairs has excellent breathability and softness characteristics. On both sides of the lounge, there are additional detachable anti-reverse belts. The lounge belt’s stitching is now stronger than before to give sufficient security for your children. The space-constrained belt also makes swinging for small toddlers safer. For a comfortable ride, the bench chair itself includes an adjustable awning and ergonomic seats. It is portable and simple to set up at home or in your deck, porch, garden, or backyard. Suitable for children ages 2 to 6.
Overall, toddlers will surely love this bench, especially if they’re into bugs and cutesy designs. But it’s important to note that the ladybug ears are quite floppy, and they don’t really stay up when the bench is put together. If they had remained up, the design and overall appearance would have been considerably cuter.
- Features a hollow metal tube frame that’s lightweight enough for adults to pick it up and move it around but durable enough to stay in place when toddlers use it.
- Features a cute, bright and cheerful ladybug style design on the lounge back that will be exciting and interesting for children to sit on and use.
- Includes red poles to go along with the red fabric, so everything blends in nicely together and looks stylish while still being aesthetically appealing to toddlers at the same time.
What We Liked
- We like that it comes with a seatbelt built right in for child safety purposes. It’s intended for younger toddlers between 3 and 5 years of age, and for this reason, it’s crucial to have a seatbelt for those on the earlier end of that spectrum. The seatbelt is durable and sturdy while remaining comfortable for children to wear while it’s in use. The sewing on it has also been improved from previous versions, for even safer playtime with your little ones.
What Could Be Improved
- Other than the floppy ears issue, we feel that the fabric used in the production could stand to be a little more durable. It’s a bit on the thin side as it is and may be prone to tearing and other damage, especially when used for rough play. It may also be more likely to fade in direct sunlight if kept outdoors at all times than the other options on this list.
- Can be used both indoors and outdoors depending on your child’s needs and your preferences.
- Canopy is big enough to provide shade for both children with no trouble.
- This choice is lightweight and may tip over if two larger toddlers are using it at the same time, so anchoring it in some way is recommended.
- May only last for a year or two at most and could be too expensive for some budgets because of this.
Are you still not quite sure what to choose for your toddlers? Here are some tips:
- Safety: Pick one with plenty of built-in safety features to ensure your child will remain safe while using it.
- Fun factor: Go with something that’s colorful and will provide lots of fun and enjoyment for your children.
- Easy to clean: The easier a child’s bench is to clean, the more convenient it will be for you as a parent or caregiver!
You may also want to let your toddlers help decide, if they’re not old enough to do so. By picking one of the two products from our comparison above, you’ll provide them with a safe bench they can enjoy again and again!
You Might Also Like: Hammock Garden Lounge Products
Compare To Similar Toddlers Garden Lounge Products
5 Tips for Choosing the Perfect Children's Open Yard Bench Lounge
- Choose a bench chair that is made of durable materials, such as metal or plastic, to ensure it can withstand open air elements.
- Look for a bench chair with adjustable straps and buckles to ensure your child's safety while swinging.
- Make sure the bench chair has a comfortable cushion or padding to provide extra comfort for your child.
- Check the weight limit of the bench chair before purchasing to make sure it can support your child's weight.
- Opt for a bench chair with an adjustable canopy to protect your child from the sun's rays.
ALSO: Consider adding some fun accessories like colorful pillows and blankets to make the garden bench even more inviting!